Broxbourne Swimming Club strive to provide a safe and welcoming environment for swimmers, parents and teachers to enjoy the sport of swimming.
What should parents/guardians expect?
As a parent or guardian of a Swim England club member you can be assured that:
- your child is safeguarded during their time with us.
- all people with responsibility for your child will:
- be suitable qualified and trained.
- have been safely recruited by the club or organisation and that recruitment procedure includes a DBS check
- any concerns about your child’s welfare will be listened to and responded to.
The Wavepower 2020-23: Child safeguarding policy and procedures for clubs can be found HERE
Welfare queries can be directed to the club welfare officer Christina Kitchner [email protected]
Swim England confidential helpline:
Swimline the Swim England/NSPCC
Child Protection Helpline
0808 100 4001